Lyme-Old Lyme High School is a 9-12 grade school of 410 students located in the historic district of Old Lyme. Its philosophy is guided by the following mission statement:
Lyme-Old Lyme High School is a community of learners committed, with pride and purpose, to developing skilled problem solvers, effective communicators and contributing citizens.
James Wygonik, Principal
Jeanne Manfredi, Assistant Principal
School Hours: 7:40 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Early Dismissal Hours: 7:40 a.m. - 11:10 a.m.
860-434-1651 ext. 1001
- PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE
- CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS
- DIRECTIONS TO LOLHS
- HANDBOOK FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
- HONOR ROLL
- INCIDENT REPORTING-ANONYMOUS
- NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES (NEASC) REPORT
- PROGRAM OF STUDIES AND ICEE - INDIVIDUALIZED/COOPERATIVE EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
- SAFE SCHOOL CLIMATE PLAN / BULLYING PREVENTION PLAN
- SCHOOL PROFILE
- SKILLS FOR SUCCESS